..::The Unholy Realm Of Addicted Gamers::.. Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Discuss Any Type Of Console Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extreme Sports

Go down 
+5
machinereplica
nobhdy
Mr. Gruntsworthy
Dynamic Cheesecake
Teh Green Llama
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh Green Llama
Life Time Rocker
Life Time Rocker
Teh Green Llama

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:59 am

So who likes Extreme sports?

I skateboard a lot on my free time. Ive been doing it for 8 years now. so im more than experienced.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skateboardsuperstaar
Dynamic Cheesecake
Site Mod.
Site Mod.
Dynamic Cheesecake

Number of posts : 167

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:09 am

Well as soon as I come into some money I'm going to start skating again (blades) and pick up a bow.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Gruntsworthy
The New Guy
The New Guy
Mr. Gruntsworthy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:29 am

I used to skateboard, but realized it wasn't my scene.

Lately, i've been getting back into mountainbiking (there's a nice bike trail near here). If bill gates hadn't stolen my bike I swear to god...

Nothing beats Extreme Lawnmower Racing though.

Best. Extreme. Sport. EVAR.
Back to top Go down
nobhdy
Prototype
Prototype
nobhdy

Number of posts : 79

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:41 am

Well i used to mountain bike alot down in clarksville (some damn nice trails at rotary park) but lately I've been getting more into Parkour. You wanna talk about getting fit as F**K? Anyways, fun as all hell and will get you ripped...

Will also help your balance. After about a month or so practicing and doing many elevated pushups (and even handstand pushups, with the help of someone to hold me up) i can now walk short distances on my hands. like 5 feet maybe.

Very Happy

EDIT: so whats with the word replacements? I typed it lowercase and somehow its a capital F and a capital K making it seem like I'm a dick.

I'm a dude, not a dick. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallenangelseries.com/forums
Dynamic Cheesecake
Site Mod.
Site Mod.
Dynamic Cheesecake

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:04 pm

Tell me how to do it so I can get started. I should be starting martial arts soon.

Oh I also wanna dirt bike.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Gruntsworthy
The New Guy
The New Guy
Mr. Gruntsworthy

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:23 pm

Speaking of extreme sports, what's that asian gameshow where the contestants have to do really stupid but amusing things? It's like Jackass in Japan
Back to top Go down
machinereplica
Misfit
Misfit
machinereplica

Number of posts : 34

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:39 pm

Well, as far as extreme sports go, I'm a wrastler and I love to play paintball. Wrestling teaches self control, balance, weight distribution, how to use your hips (you know what I mean), how to use whatever strength you have, and it is also the base for just about any other martial art ever. Well paintball, it just kicks ass in general.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/child_of_korn
Mr. Gruntsworthy
The New Guy
The New Guy
Mr. Gruntsworthy

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:03 pm

for some reason, all this talk of martiall arts makes me want to watch the Matrix...
Back to top Go down
Dynamic Cheesecake
Site Mod.
Site Mod.
Dynamic Cheesecake

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:17 pm

And eat watermelon? Watermelon eating can be extreme.

Anyway, you guys are straying off topic.
Back to top Go down
Teh Green Llama
Life Time Rocker
Life Time Rocker
Teh Green Llama

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:39 pm

Dynamic Cheesecake wrote:
And eat watermelon? Watermelon eating can be extreme.

Anyway, you guys are straying off topic.
no, that would be extreme seed spitting.
Back to top Go down
Kristoph Gavin2
Ninja Master
Ninja Master
Kristoph Gavin2

Number of posts : 106

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:37 pm

i skateboard not my thing though i always hurt myself great way to get out of school skateboard away

Would out running my teachers car count as a extream sport i did i beat her to 711 from tennis (about 30 mins walk) and got back to school with a drink XD.
Back to top Go down
LazloZania
Grand Pancake Master (Mod.)
Grand Pancake Master (Mod.)
LazloZania

Number of posts : 465

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:37 am

I skate....>.>
about 2 years now

You want an extreme sport, though?

Try L.A.R.P.ing

Crazy stuff...

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smallkidoncampus
GHCity
Misfit
Misfit
GHCity

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:43 am

Karate counts, right?

I guess not. ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://guitarhero.thegamereviews.com/forums/index.php
Dynamic Cheesecake
Site Mod.
Site Mod.
Dynamic Cheesecake

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:55 am

No way I would ever, ever LARP.

Yes karate is very much so an extreme sport.
Back to top Go down
nobhdy
Prototype
Prototype
nobhdy

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:40 am

In a fight, Karate is about as useful as givving a red-bull to a heart-attack victim.

I took wrestling, too. Loved every minute of it. I wasn't that bad, either. Picture: 6'4", 120 lbs, flexible as hell.

I was hard to control. Alot of holds that relied on joint pressure didn't work too well on me, and i had long arms that were impossible to control.

Anyways, larping is fucking extreme.

Guy 1---"MAGIC MISSILE!" (pretends to cast spell)

Guy 2---"BRICK" (throws brick)

And parkour is pretty hard to get into for the mere fact that it requires alot of self motivation and the workouts are nearly impossible for someone just starting out. I've been doing them since febuary and i can still only barely do them (and some of them, i still can't do right)

However, if you find some way to work with what you have, you will develop excelent strength and flexibility, not to mention balance, in a reletively short amount of time. Think 2-3 months. Another cool thing is that 99% of the workouts don't require a gym or workout equipment of any kind. Those workouts that do only need a pullup bar or a single dumbell. It's easy to do if you're stuck at home (like i know Hunter is)

Besides that, with practice, you get complete freedom of movement. I can almost do a backflip right now, and i can already clear a 15 foot wall with relative ease, and take the fall on the other side with a roll and keep going without skipping a beat.

This guys name is Daniel Ilibaca. He exemplifies the sport, excelling in all it has to offer: Speed, Agility, Precision, Balance, Strength, and Flexibilty. This sport is absolutely perfect for any martial art, hands down. I can do some of the things he's doing in this video, but none of that gymnastics stuff yet. I can barely do a backflip, let alone 5 in a row.

Anyways, if you are interested, def call me, I'll hook you up. Just know it takes alot of will. You have to work, I'm not kidding, but the rewards are great, at least to me.
Back to top Go down
Dynamic Cheesecake
Site Mod.
Site Mod.
Dynamic Cheesecake

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:52 am

I wanted to know how to do it. I checked the site, but none of it makes sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Teh Pink Moose
The Fiance
The Fiance
Teh Pink Moose

Number of posts : 339

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:29 pm

you know what my sport is….. nothing, well um nevermind.

I'm a lazy ass.

played softball for 8 years, did cheerleading for 3, I had a thing for paintballing for about a year and a half, took karate classes, did baton twirling, skateboard on my free time, I’ve been able to swim before I could walk, I know how to ride and handle horses, I know how to drive a dirt bike, and I love 4wheeling even though I never get to do it anymore, & I’m a good fisher, haha I even been in a fishing comp. before, but I’ve never been actually hunting but I have learned from my law enforcement explores class that I can shoot a target 9/10 while being 50ft away well it was a little more than that, on the ground with open site. So watch out. & cheesecake head :p I own a bow, it’s really big and niceeeee. lol.

beside that yearbook is my sport, a long with art. king
Back to top Go down
Dynamic Cheesecake
Site Mod.
Site Mod.
Dynamic Cheesecake

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:02 pm

That's just not fair....
Back to top Go down
Teh Green Llama
Life Time Rocker
Life Time Rocker
Teh Green Llama

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:38 pm

Teh Pink Moose wrote:
you know what my sport is….. nothing, well um nevermind.

I'm a lazy ass.

played softball for 8 years, did cheerleading for 3, I had a thing for paintballing for about a year and a half, took karate classes, did baton twirling, skateboard on my free time, I’ve been able to swim before I could walk, I know how to ride and handle horses, I know how to drive a dirt bike, and I love 4wheeling even though I never get to do it anymore, & I’m a good fisher, haha I even been in a fishing comp. before, but I’ve never been actually hunting but I have learned from my law enforcement explores class that I can shoot a target 9/10 while being 50ft away well it was a little more than that, on the ground with open site. So watch out. & cheesecake head :p I own a bow, it’s really big and niceeeee. lol.

beside that yearbook is my sport, a long with art. king

And you tell me you suck at everything?
Back to top Go down
Teh Pink Moose
The Fiance
The Fiance
Teh Pink Moose

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:14 am

maybe i dont suck but some certain things i wish i was better at and actaully stuck with.
Back to top Go down
nobhdy
Prototype
Prototype
nobhdy

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:44 am

His skills are like an ocean in that they are very wide, but like a puddle in that they are teh suck.
Back to top Go down
Teh Pink Moose
The Fiance
The Fiance
Teh Pink Moose

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:31 am

if you're not first, you're last scratch
Back to top Go down
nobhdy
Prototype
Prototype
nobhdy

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:21 am

If you are mediocre in everything but good in nothing, you can only get so far.

*makes sandwich*

I WANNA ROCK! (ROCK)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extreme Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Sports   Extreme Sports I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Sports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..::The Unholy Realm Of Addicted Gamers::.. Forum Index :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: