..::The Unholy Realm Of Addicted Gamers::.. Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Discuss Any Type Of Console Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox 360 Price Ranges

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh Green Llama
Life Time Rocker
Life Time Rocker
Teh Green Llama

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Xbox 360 Price Ranges Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 Price Ranges   Xbox 360 Price Ranges I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:29 am

Xbox 360: Arcade - $279.99 4 Stars 4.1 Customer Reviews

This incredible gameplay bonanza includes an Xbox 360 console, a wireless controller, a 256MB memory unit, a
composite A/V cable and access to five games: Pac-Man Championship Edition, Boom Boom Rocket, Luxor 2, Feeding Frenzy and UNO. You'll also be granted free Silver status to Xbox LIVE. Xbox LIVE is where games and entertainment come alive, a unified place where you can play with anyone, anytime, anywhere. Connect Xbox 360 to your broadband connection, attach a storage device (hard drive or memory unit), and get instant access to Xbox LIVE Silver.

Xbox 360 is an exciting combination of hardware, software and services that fully engages you in more expansive, dramatic and lifelike gaming. The personalized interface lets you create your own unique system and experience. The Xbox Gamer Guide is an entertainment gateway that instantly connects you to your games, friends, music, movies and downloadable content. The Xbox Guide button puts you in control of bringing up the Xbox Gamer Guide and the Xbox System Guide, and you can even turn the system on and off without ever leaving the couch. Every Xbox 360 title supports 720p and 1080i high-definition resolution or 480p standard-definition resolution, in 16:9 widescreen, with antialiasing, so you enjoy smooth, movie-like graphics and multichannel surround sound. Enjoy awesome digital entertainment — amplify your music, photos, video and TV, and enjoy progressive-scan DVD movies right out of the box.

Product Features

* Comes with an Xbox 360 console, a wireless controller, a 256MB memory unit, a composite A/V cable and a disc containing five games
* Games include Pac-Man Championship Edition, Boom Boom Rocket, Luxor 2, Feeding Frenzy and UNO
* Powerful hardware features a custom symmetrical triple-core CPU and custom 500MHz ATI graphics processor
* Every Xbox 360 title supports 720p and 1080i high-definition resolution or 480p standard-definition resolution
* Rip music to the Xbox 360 hard drive and share your latest digital pictures with friends; view progressive-scan DVD movies
* Three USB 2.0 ports, two memory unit slots, Ethernet port, HDMI port; support for up to four wireless game controllers

Xbox 360: Pro - $349.99 5 Stars 4.5 Customer Reviews

Prepare for limitless possibilities where your imagination knows no boundaries. Xbox 360 is an exciting combination of hardware, software and services that fully engages you in more expansive, dramatic and lifelike gaming. The personalized interface lets you create your own unique system and experience. The Xbox Gamer Guide is an entertainment gateway that instantly connects you to your games, friends, music, movies and downloadable content. The Xbox Guide button puts you in control of bringing up the Xbox Gamer Guide and the Xbox System Guide, and you can even turn the system on and off without ever leaving the couch.

Every Xbox 360 title supports 720p and 1080i high definition resolution or 480p standard definition resolution, in 16:9 widescreen, with antialiasing, so you enjoy smooth, movie-like graphics and multichannel surround sound. Enjoy awesome digital entertainment — amplify your music, photos, video and TV, and enjoy progressive-scan DVD movies right out of the box. Xbox LIVE is where games and entertainment come alive, a unified place where you can play with anyone, anytime, anywhere. Connect Xbox 360 to your broadband connection, attach a storage device (hard drive or memory unit), and get instant access to Xbox LIVE Silver. Express your digital identity through your gamertag and gamer card, talk with others using voice chat and access the Xbox LIVE Marketplace to get new content.

Product Features

* Powerful hardware features 512MB unified memory, custom symmetrical tripe-core CPU and custom 500MHz ATI graphics processor
* Every Xbox 360 title supports 720p and 1080i high definition resolution or 480p standard definition resolution
* Exclusive games (not included) shatter expectations with advanced customization features, HD graphics, full surround sound and online-enabled gameplay
* Vibrant characters display depth of emotion to evoke more dramatic responses, immersing you in the experience
* Rip music to the Xbox 360 hard drive and share your latest digital pictures with friends
* View progressive-scan DVD movies
* Support for up to four wireless game controllers

Xbox 360: Elite - $449.99 5 Stars 4.6 Customer Reviews

Launch yourself into amazing worlds of imagination with the Xbox 360 Elite. This system includes a massive 120GB hard drive, a HDMI port and an HDMI cable, all wrapped up with a premium black finish. It also includes a black wireless controller and black Xbox LIVE headset. Xbox 360 Elite has enough space for a whole library of Xbox LIVE Arcade games as well as downloadable high-definition TV shows, movies, music and all the other content available from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. It also comes with three powerful core processors, 16:9 cinematic aspect ratio, antialiasing for smooth textures, full surround sound and DVD playback with upscaling capabilities right out of the box.

The huge 120GB detachable hard drive lets you easily save games and store television shows, movies, music, pictures, trailers, extra game levels, demos and other content available from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. The sleek black finish of the high-performance wireless controller matches the style of the Elite Console. It has a range of up to 30 feet and a battery life of 30 hours on two AA batteries. The headset lets you strategize while playing together online or trade taunts with your opponents. You can also send voice messages to friends on Xbox LIVE. The HDMI cable lets you get HD video (up to 1080p) and multichannel surround sound, all from one cable. Xbox LIVE Silver membership allows you to chat with friends online, collect achievements and gamerscores, send and receive voice and text messages and access Xbox LIVE Marketplace content. A one-month subscription to Xbox LIVE Gold lets you engage in competitive online multiplayer matches, tailor your matchmaking via feedback and accomplishments, chat with more than one person at a time and take advantage of unique privileges in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and Xbox LIVE Arcade.

Product Features

* Xbox 360 Elite features a whopping 120GB hard drive, a HDMI port, HDMI cable, black wireless controller and black Xbox LIVE headset
* Supplies enough space for a whole library of Xbox LIVE Arcade games as well as downloadable high-definition TV shows, movies, music and all the other content available from Xbox LIVE Marketplace
* Packed with three powerful core processors, 16:9 cinematic aspect ratio, antialiasing for smooth textures, full surround sound and DVD playback with upscaling capabilities

Xbox 360: Halo Edition - $399.92 5 Stars 4.9 Customer Reviews

For the Halo fanatic who is looking for the ultimate Halo experience, the Halo 3 Special Edition console will be a must have!

The Halo 3 Special Edition console is colored Spartan green with golden trim and features Halo graphics. It will include:

Product Features

* Special Edition Console (Spartan green with golden trim and Halo graphics)
* Matching Halo 3 Special Edition Wireless Controller
* Matching Halo 3 Special Edition Wired Headset
* HD Component Cable
* 20 GB Hard Drive
* HDMI Port
* Ethernet cable
* Xbox Live Silver (one free month of Xbox Live Gold)
* Play & Charge Kit (play and charge cable and rechargeable battery pack)
* Exclusive Halo 3 Theme and Gamer Pics available via Xbox Live

Last edited by Teh Green Llama on Thu May 29, 2008 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skateboardsuperstaar
Teh Pink Moose
The Fiance
The Fiance
Teh Pink Moose

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Price Ranges   Xbox 360 Price Ranges I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:38 am

hm, maybe if i get a job i can save money up and get an elite and point and laugh at you... in the face. jk.
Back to top Go down
LazloZania
Grand Pancake Master (Mod.)
LazloZania

Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Price Ranges   Xbox 360 Price Ranges I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:36 pm

Teh Pink Moose wrote:
hm, maybe if i get a job i can save money up and get an elite and point and laugh at you... in the face. jk.

That would be terrible....

Good job Llama. This is a great article. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smallkidoncampus
Kristoph Gavin2
Ninja Master
Ninja Master
Kristoph Gavin2

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Price Ranges   Xbox 360 Price Ranges I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:21 pm

I picked up a elite system today its cool Mmmm Black finish no Xboxlive yet time will tell i got GH3 GH2 and CoD4 and BioShock ohhh and also i got Very Happy Eternal Sonata Razz (THANKS DAD LOL). Good work Llama
Back to top Go down
Teh Green Llama
Life Time Rocker
Life Time Rocker
Teh Green Llama

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Price Ranges   Xbox 360 Price Ranges I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:54 am

Kristoph Gavin2 wrote:
I picked up a elite system today its cool Mmmm Black finish no Xboxlive yet time will tell i got GH3 GH2 and CoD4 and BioShock ohhh and also i got Very Happy Eternal Sonata Razz (THANKS DAD LOL). Good work Llama

hay man, make sure you enjoy your xbox. Treat it like a baby.
Back to top Go down
LazloZania
LazloZania

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Price Ranges   Xbox 360 Price Ranges I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Edit: Please Resize Your Images.
Back to top Go down
Kristoph Gavin2
Ninja Master
Ninja Master
Kristoph Gavin2

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Price Ranges   Xbox 360 Price Ranges I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:45 pm

Teh Green Llama wrote:
Kristoph Gavin2 wrote:

Oh i will well not feed it lol ^^ i have already beat lou on all difficulties ^^.

This Price guide as stated above is awsome.
Back to top Go down
LazloZania
LazloZania

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Price Ranges   Xbox 360 Price Ranges I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:14 am

Kristoph Gavin2 wrote:
Teh Green Llama wrote:
Kristoph Gavin2 wrote:

Oh i will well not feed it lol ^^ i have already beat lou on all difficulties ^^.

Do you have the enlightened guitarist achievement? I think not... >.>

Or maybe you do...

I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Teh Green Llama
Life Time Rocker
Life Time Rocker
Teh Green Llama

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Price Ranges   Xbox 360 Price Ranges I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:38 am

LazloZania wrote:
Kristoph Gavin2 wrote:
Teh Green Llama wrote:
Kristoph Gavin2 wrote:

Or maybe you do...

I have no idea.

your so damn obsesed with achievement.
Back to top Go down
Bucket-Face25
Prototype
Prototype
Bucket-Face25

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Price Ranges   Xbox 360 Price Ranges I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:14 am

Supposedly Microsoft is coming out with a 256GB 360.
Back to top Go down
Kristoph Gavin2
Ninja Master
Ninja Master
Kristoph Gavin2

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Price Ranges   Xbox 360 Price Ranges I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:34 pm

Teh Green Llama wrote:
LazloZania wrote:
Kristoph Gavin2 wrote:
Teh Green Llama wrote:
Kristoph Gavin2 wrote:

Or maybe you do...

I have no idea.

your so damn obsesed with achievement.

How damn obsesed is he with it. BTW yes i have got it so ha!
Back to top Go down
Teh Green Llama
Life Time Rocker
Life Time Rocker
Teh Green Llama

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Price Ranges   Xbox 360 Price Ranges I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:38 pm

Kristoph Gavin2 wrote:

How damn obsesed is he with it. BTW yes i have got it so ha!

we have it to, but he did nothing but talk about it forever and ever about it. and then he got it and still didnt shut up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Price Ranges   Xbox 360 Price Ranges I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 Price Ranges
Page 1 of 1