..::The Unholy Realm Of Addicted Gamers::.. Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Discuss Any Type Of Console Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Vibrations (DualShock 3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh Green Llama
Life Time Rocker
Life Time Rocker
Teh Green Llama

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Good Vibrations (DualShock 3) Empty
PostSubject: Good Vibrations (DualShock 3)   Good Vibrations (DualShock 3) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:45 pm

No Rumble = No Fun. That about sums up the Playstation 3’s Sixaxis Controller. But with big-name game makers like Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima screaming for the return of the rumble, Sony has finally heard the cries. Here’s why you need the new DualShock 3 Controller.

Best Directional Pad

Still the best console directional pad available, the DualShock 3 beats out Microsoft and Nintendo’s controllers, making it the best way to play HD classics like the upcoming Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.

Rumble, Renewed

Handy new rumble packs in the palm grips make the DualShock 3 really Shake-N-Bake. And the best part: many of your PS3 games are already built to support vibration, and some older games are ready to rumble via online patches.

Pressure-Sensitive Buttons

A trademark since the PS2, the DualShock 3’s buttons are pressure-sensitive, meaning games like Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds can identify how hard a button is pressed. In turn, the game will trigger a specific type of golf shot.

Heavier Things

Forty percent heavier than the lightweight Sixaxis, the hefty DualShock 3 feels pleasingly sturdy; strong enough to withstand the occasional controller-tossing temper tantrum.

Solid Casing

The outer casing on the DualShock 3 is a sleek, solid black. On the Sixaxis, it was slightly see-through, producing a cheep look in bright light.

Dual Analog

A console staple since the original DualShock.

Motion-Sensing

Sixaxis motion controls aren’t exactly blowing anyone away, but this tiny little motion and gravity-sensing device from the original PS3 controller has made its way into the DualShock 3. Hopefully future games will make better use of it than flying pretty dragons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skateboardsuperstaar
Bucket-Face25
Prototype
Prototype
Bucket-Face25

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations (DualShock 3)   Good Vibrations (DualShock 3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:51 am

Yes I always wondered why Dualshcok only went up to 2
Back to top Go down
KawiThumper718
Prototype
Prototype
KawiThumper718

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations (DualShock 3)   Good Vibrations (DualShock 3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:40 am

Did anybody hear about why the PS3 doesn't have vibrating controllers?

This is just what I've been told, and I haven't researched it, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. What I heard is that they were using dildo technology for their controller vibration. Somebody please shed some light and let me know?

haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/teamgreenracing718
Teh Green Llama
Life Time Rocker
Life Time Rocker
Teh Green Llama

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations (DualShock 3)   Good Vibrations (DualShock 3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:21 pm

This thread is telling you guys how they are coming out with the vibrating controller.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skateboardsuperstaar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Vibrations (DualShock 3)   Good Vibrations (DualShock 3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Vibrations (DualShock 3)
Page 1 of 1